Sunday, January 13, 2008

All Your Organs Are Belong To Us

Hey, where are all those femiloons chanting 'my body, my choice' when we need them ?

Mr Broon's de facto nationalisation of our bodily organs is creepy on its own terms, but Allah points out that the specifics are even worse.

Yep, targets. What could go wrong ?

I'd say What He Said, plus I give it approximately six seconds before the NHS 'accidentally' harvests someone who's opted out. But don't expect the MSM to mention any of this.

Needless to say, the most prominent cheerleader for the state-as-body-snatcher is the ever-independent BBC. Here's a massive power grab by the government, and our national broadcaster is running virtual infomercials.

I guess the closest we're going to get to critical comment in the MSM is this.

UPDATE:

Pop culture, hey ? Who can keep track ?

No comments: